Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 23

Looong day and an even looonger story short: We ran the show twice today.
Worked out lots of kinks and messy parts.
It is still a bit too long for our liking, but it is just a matter of practicing transitions over and over and over again...
we spent the day memorizing and went for a long run today with the dogs which was a fabulous way to get out of our heads.

life is good, we are exhausted. we need to start thinking about cleaning this place and packing up!
It feels surreal!

I've been thinking a lot about what it means to be a theatre artist and why I want to be an artist. I am searching for something that I can not quite yet name or explain, but somehow it feels as if theatre and self reflection are my tools to get there.

                                                                                     -Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment